How To Create A Marketing Plan For Your Small Business - WEBINAR
Hosted by SCORE National
Are you overwhelmed by all the choices for marketing your business? Not sure where your time and money would be well spent? Are you just following what everyone else is doing and hope it works for you too? If this is you...then it sounds like you may need a marketing plan! Without a plan in place, you could potentially waste thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours trying to grow your business.
A well-executed marketing plan will help you:
- Define your business with SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats)
- Set goals for marketing your business
- Define your target audience with buyer personas
- Create your Unique Selling Proposition based on competitor analysis
- Measure and Optimize your Marketing Efforts
- Define your brand with proper visuals and messaging
- Determine the tools you will need to execute your marketing plan
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.